Please know that Alan tailors all of his speaking engagements to meet the specific needs of the audience. Therefore, once we have selected dates and locked down the general housekeeping details of your event, plan on scheduling a phone call with Alan so that we can make sure your objectives for bringing Alan in are exceptionally well met.
Also, here’s a bit of info to help make Alan’s visit flow smoothly:
- Keynotes typically range from 55-75 minutes and serve between 75-2,000 people.
- Workshops typically range from 60-90 minutes per session and serve between 15-175 people.
- Since all schools are different, student assemblies are flexible. (Note: let’s please try to avoid the cafeteria if possible. Experience shows that if other areas on campus are available, they almost inevitably work out better. Yet, if we gotta smell delicious meatloaf steaming as we roll then hey, such is life.)
Alan’s tech requirements:
- LCD projector
- Microphone (Lapel mike is always preferred.)
- Sound and internet optional, not a necessity.
*NOTE: Alan is a Mac user who travels with his own adapters so he will not require you to provide a computer for him to use.