5 Things You Should Know About Alan Sitomer
1. Like a dog, he pees with one leg up.
2. He’s a teacher, he’s an author, he likes to read and he likes school (which means he’s a NERD to the third power!).
3. When he was in middle school, he once gave an oral report in front of the entire class with his fly unzipped. He thought people were laughing at his ingenious use of comedy; instead, they could see his tightie-whities.
4. The following line well-represents Alan’s towering contributions to English literature: “Nerd spelled backwards twice is Nerd.”
5. Alan didn’t invent the internet, but he was the one who decided to put it on the web.
Smile… life is short.