Fun Facts About Alan
- My horoscope sign is Aquarius. (And in the Chinese Zodiac, I am the Year of the Fire Goat!)
- Doing yoga has changed my life. (And if you are reading this right now, I think you should bring yoga into your life as well… yoga is amazing for the mind, body and spirit.)
- I am allergic to mango.
- I am not allergic to sitting on the beach, splashing in the water and vacationing – and feel it’d be great if I could find the time to do more of it.
I have a dog named Yo-Yo. Don’t be fooled by this pic – her a.k.a. is “The White Wolf”.
- I was born in New York City but went to college in Southern California (USC Trojans, bay-beee!)
- I’d be writing books even if I wasn’t being paid to do it – sssshh, don’t tell – because when I don’t write, I go loopy. (Or rather, writing keeps me less loopy.)
- I like animals, I like stories, I like stories about animals but most of all I like animals who tell stories.
- I think all people are weird. I am cool with that. I also find that the people who don’t think themselves to be weird are the strangest of them all.